a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on July 27, 2015 at 12:55 PM|
Thursday August 13, 2015
10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
Join Dr. Karen Wyatt and her guest Lee Webster, President of the National Home Funeral Alliance for this discussion on the current trend toward home funerals and why it is important as we seek to change how our society approaches death and dying. Lee will share her passion for helping families care for their dying loved ones both before and after death.
In this interview you will learn:
- the history and mission of the National Home Funeral Alliance
- how NHFA has become a thought leader in the home funeral movement
- the importance of partnerships in the home funeral movement
- why home funerals matter and who can do them
- the benefits of being a member of the NHFA (even if you're not a home funeral guide!)
Lee Webster, President of the National Home Funeral Alliance, is also a writer, hospice volunteer, home funeral guide and public speaker. Lee brings a broad perspective to the continuum of care from hospice to home funeral to natural burial. In addition to her role as current President of the NHFA, she is also the Director of New Hampshire Funeral Resources, and on the education board of the Green Burial Council. Her career spans over 30 years in research, editing, and development writing, including speeches, grants, case statements and easements for several prominent conservation groups, secondary schools, colleges and universities, and health agencies in the non-profit sector.