a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on June 20, 2017 at 10:25 PM|
Learn about an inspirational guidebook that can help you create ceremonies and sacred space for the dying and the dead.
Thursday July 27, 2017
10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
My guests this week are Kateyanne Unullisi and Donna Belk who are the co-authors of the book Home Funeral Ceremonies: A primer to honor the dying and the dead with reverence, lightheartedness and grace. They will share with us how and why they created the book and why it's important to create ceremonies to honor special situations.
In this interview you will learn:
- Why it is important to restore ceremonies and rituals to our modern society
- How death and dying rituals can help with grief for survivors
- Why Donna and Kateyanne decided to write their book
- Who the book is written for
- How to use the information in the book
- Examples of ceremonies described in the book
- How to get your own copy of the book
Categories: Home Funerals