a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on November 29, 2017 at 7:40 PM|
Learn about this practical guidebook that contains all the information family caregivers need when caring for a loved one at home.
Thursday December 14, 2017
10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
My guests Jahnna Beecham and Katie Ortlip RN, LCSW are friends and neighbors who ended up working together when Jahnna became a caregiver for her father and Katie became their hospice social worker. The two women were inspired by this experience to create a comprehensive guidebook for caregivers that would be a resource and provide answers for their most common questions.
In this interview you will learn:
- How Jahnna and Katie were inspired to write a book together and the benefits of their collaboration
- What led Katie to a career in hospice
- What it was like for Jahnna to become a caregiver for her father
- Tips for caregivers for reducing stress
- Practical information contained in the book
- Who can benefit most from this book