a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on July 21, 2016 at 11:05 PM|
Thursday July 28, 2016
10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
Join Dr. Karen Wyatt and her guest Beatrice Gnassi who is the Communications Director for Capsula Mundi, a project in Milan Italy to transform burial. Beatrice works with Anna Citelli and Raoul Bretzel, two designers who are creating an innovative biodegradable pod for green burials.
In this interview you will learn:
- how Anna and Raoul were inspired to create Capsula Mundi
- the goals for this project
- how Capsula Mundi is being received in Italy and other countries
- current status of death awareness in Italy
- how to support the Capsula Mundi project
Beatrice Gnassi worked for 10 years in the communications field with various human rights organizations. She also works as an editor and social media strategist. She joined the Capsula Mundi team because she has great passion for this project and wants to help change the perception of death in Italy and around the world.